Reduce Pain and Avoid Surgery: Attend this Free Webinar to Learn How
December 8 @ 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
It can be overwhelming to choose a solution for your pain. Chat live with Dr. Sally to see if platelet and stem cell based procedures can get you back to doing the things you love faster and without surgery.
Research your options before consenting to surgery
Too many people have been told they need surgery to reduce or eliminate shoulder, knee, hip or other joint pain. Surgery can be scary, as you may have kids, grandchildren and friends who depend on you, and love spending time with you.
Meet Dr. Sally live. Ask for answers from a real person who is also a real doctor
Join Dr. Sally for our next informative and interactive webinar. Jesse Sally, DO, is an expert in sports medicine, and will educate you on non-surgical platelet and stem cell based procedures as an alternative to orthopedic surgery, or temporary help from high dose steroid injections.
At the seminar you’ll discover
- How the body heals (at any age) and how regenerative medicine helps this process
- What the different regenerative medicine solutions are
- How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own platelets or live stem cells as healing agents
- Answers to the most common questions people have about Regenexx procedures
- Q&A with our presenter, Dr. Sally, one of three doctors in our practice, where you can find out if a Regenexx procedure is right for you
- How to get offers exclusive from our practice
Return to Your Active Lifestyle Without Drugs, Cortisone Shots or Surgery
Regenexx® patented non-surgical stem cell and platelet rich plasma treatments are very different. Not all stem cell procedures are created equal, nor are the doctors who perform these procedures. Dr. Sally is part of an elite network of musculoskeletal leaders in the rapidly growing field of regenerative medicine.
The Regenexx® stem cell protocol has been researched and continually improved for more than a decade, for pain relief due to:
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
If you have joint pain, your body’s own living stem cells, combined with precise ultrasound and fluoroscopic placement, could be the non-surgical option you’ve been looking for.
Let’s Meet Virtually and Then Meet in Person
We’re excited to meet you. Let’s meet virtually. You can ask as many questions as you like. When it’s time for a private and very through new patient exam, we take every precaution to keep our practice a safe Covid-19 Protection Zone.
Please bring someone you trust to listen in. Space fills up quickly, so please register today.
- December 8
7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Back Surgery Alternative, Joint Pain, Joint Replacement, orthopedic alternative, Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh stem cell, Platelet Rich Plasma, Regenerative Medicine, regenerative treatment options, Shoulder Pain, Stem Cell Procedures, Surgery Alternatives