Avoid surgery and improve function with Regenexx - Learn more at this free seminar!
Join us as we discuss the nation's leading regenerative medicine procedures. Learn why and how they are used to treat arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Discover basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help improve function, stay active and avoid surgery.
Regenexx Pittsburgh offers the most advanced regenerative medicine procedures for common injuries, arthritis and other joint conditions. These procedures goals are to increase function, decrease pain and offer the patient a viable alternative to invasive surgery. This seminar is your opportunity to learn about these cutting-edge procedures from the region's leading regenerative medicine doctors.
Dr. Jesse Sally will discuss Regenexx® non-surgical interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Breakfast buffet included.
Regenexx® is used for:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Q&A with with our presenter Dr. Jesse Sally.
For more information, please visit https://regenexxpittsburgh.com/ or call 412-963-6480.